A Tax Depreciation can save you thousands!
What is a Tax Depreciation Schedule?
A Tax Depreciation Schedule (also known as a Quantity Surveyor’s Report) is a document that aids property investors to determine the tax deductions available to them. Regardless of the age of your commercial property, you can invest in a tax depreciation schedule to make a claim. The amount of depreciation will vary, depending on the details of the property.
Will my commercial property qualify for this schedule? Is my building too old? Is there any point investing with this service? Should my accountant complete this as they look after my tax anyway?
To find out the answers to the above questions, read the interview with our Tax Depreciation Inspector here.
We have developed an FAQ page to help answer any further queries you may have relating to tax depreciation schedules. The SPI system is designed to make the process of completing a depreciation schedule a simple and time-effective exercise. For more information on our simple 4-step process, please click here.
How can SPI Property Inspections help you?
- We have a reliable 4-step process where we manage the process for you.
- Your inspection and report process will be handled quickly and efficiently, pending access to the property.
- We will work hard to ensure that you receive the maximum tax benefits you are entitled to.
- Our reports are easy to read with all the information required for your accountant.
- Our fee is 100% tax deductible.
- A qualified Quantity Surveyor who specialises in depreciation schedules will prepare your report. The schedule will be provided by Taxshield Pty Ltd, ATO Registered Company Tax Agent – Business (Tax Agent No. 21484015).
If you’re ready to start the process for your commercial build, please download a Client and Property Sheet and email the completed form to email@example.com. Our team will then contact you to arrange payment and get things underway.
Contact our team today on 1300 721 032 or get a quick online quote now.