Tax Depreciation Schedules – Melbourne & Victoria-Wide
Helping property investors to maximise tax depreciation benefits from their investment property
If you own investment property, you’ll want to achieve maximum tax benefits by purchasing a depreciation schedule. This is a document outlining how much depreciation you can claim on your property on a yearly basis from when it was first available to rent.
Specialising in tax depreciation schedules for both residential and commercial rental properties across Melbourne, you can rely on SPI Property Inspections for a comprehensive report, ensuring you receive your tax entitlements.
How can SPI Property Inspections help you?
- A reliable 4-step process where we manage the process for you.
- Your inspection and report process will be handled quickly and efficiently, pending access to the property.
- We will work hard to ensure that you receive the maximum tax benefits you are entitled to.
- Our reports are easy to read with all the information required for your accountant.
- Our fee is 100% tax deductible.
- A qualified Quantity Surveyor who specialises in depreciation schedules will prepare your report. The schedule will be provided by Taxshield Pty Ltd, ATO Registered Company Tax Agent – Business (Tax Agent No. 21484015).
- We have developed an FAQ page to help answer any queries you may have relating to tax depreciation schedules.
The SPI system is designed to make the process of completing a depreciation schedule a simple and time-effective exercise. The following process will apply:
Pricing for Commercial Tax Depreciation Schedules will be provided on request.