Leak Detection Inspections
Water leaks can be the cause of major structural damage, not to mention health risks, environmental waste and unexpected increases in your water bills.
Leaks in buildings, or water ingress, can be caused by a range of factors, including:
- leaking service pipework – hot/cold water leaks
- roof leaks
- wastepipe/suspended drainage system links (not linked to roofing)
- pipework that has been damaged or blocked during construction works
- sub-surface drainage issues i.e. with stormwater or sewerage pipes
- sub-surface water sources, i.e. natural springs or water from neighbouring properties
Finding the source of the leak and knowing how to rectify the problem require the services of an experienced plumber.
SPI Property Inspections Leak Detection Inspection Services
SPI Property Inspections include plumbing investigations as part of our one-stop-shop service. We engage plumbing inspectors who are experienced in the full range of plumbing services and can identify issues as they arise and advise what rectification works might be required. Comprehensive reports include photographs and recommendations and comply with current plumbing standards.
A major benefit to you is our independence – our plumbing inspectors will investigate the situation and advise on your best course of action. You can rest assured that we only recommend action that is necessary.
Contact a member of our team now on 1300 721 032 to request a free, tailored quote or fill in our quick online form.