Building Inspections and Reports | Shepparton
Located two hours north of Melbourne, the city of Shepparton is recognized as the commercial, manufacturing and transport capital of the Goulburn Valley. Shepparton plays a significant role in the future growth and development of northern Victoria. As the regional population expands, the demand for affordable housing and a range of services increases in this area.
Shepparton offers an array of shopping outlets, cafes and restaurants, social and recreational pursuits, including a broad range of family activities and sporting facilities. Historic buildings are scattered throughout the town, along with beautiful gardens and streetscapes. There are a number of diverse career opportunities in key industry sectors such as manufacturing, retail trade, health care and social assistance, agriculture and building construction.
As a major regional service city in Central Victoria, with over 63,000 residents and building rates on the rise, there is an ongoing demand for our full range of inspection services, including:
- New Homes – overseeing the critical construction stages from base, frame, lock up/pre plaster, fixing and final handover (PCI)
- Vendor Reports – pre-sale building inspections for vendors
- Renovations – new building inspections for smaller renovations or large-scale extensions
- Existing Homes – pre-purchase home and building inspections
- Commercial Properties – accurate assessment of the condition of the building
- Dilapidation Reports – a written and photographic record of any existing cracking or deterioration before any construction work takes place
- Special Purpose Building Inspections – inspections to assess the situation and identify any specific issues.
And for your added security, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee on the service we provide.
So if you are buying, investing, building, selling, leasing or renovating in Shepparton or Central Victoria, then SPI Property Inspections has the knowledge and experience to advise you.