Building Inspections and Reports | Seymour
The picturesque township of Seymour, on the banks of the Goulburn River north of Melbourne, is one of the many Central Victorian towns serviced by our SPI team. Seymour is situated only one hour from Melbourne via the junction of the Hume and Goulburn Valley Highways. This beautiful town is renowned for its heritage with attractions such as the Seymour Court House, the Seymour Railway Heritage Centre, RAAC Memorial and Army Avenel Maze and the Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Walk.
Seymour is an established township area, with residential, industrial and commercial land use. Our Seymour and Central Victorian property inspection clients benefit from a wide range of building inspection services including;
- Vendor Reports – pre-sale inspection and condition reports prior to listing a property
- Renovations – new building inspections for smaller renovations or large-scale extensions
- New Homes – independent building inspections covering the critical stages such as base, frame, lock up/pre plaster, fixing and final handover (PCI)
- Dilapidation Reports – the condition of neighbouring properties is documented before building work commences
- Existing Homes – pre-purchase home and building inspections
- Commercial Properties – building condition reports
- Special Purpose – inspections to assess the situation and identify and specific issues.
SPI offers a 100% money-back guarantee on the services we provide.
For those in the Seymour area, have your property inspected by independent professionals, for your peace of mind. No hidden surprises!