Building Inspections and Reports | Mornington Peninsula
With the opening of the Peninsula Link freeway, suburban expansion into the Mornington Peninsula has become even more attractive. The flow of empty-nesters and retirees will continue, as well as younger investors and families wishing to settle further out from the city.
Mornington Peninsula continues to be an enticing place to live and visit, with an abundance of attractions, events, festival and housing options. It presents a combination of land use and economic features, including urban areas, resort coastal towns, rural land, recreation and parkland, and tourist developments.
Our inspectors service areas the length of the Peninsula, from Cranbourne, Pakenham, Frankston, Mt Eliza, Mornington, Somerville, Hastings, Mt Martha, Rosebud, Rye, Sorrento, Portsea to Flinders.
From our base in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, we can service Mornington Peninsula clients with a wide range of building and building inspection services including:
- Existing Homes – pre-purchase building and pest inspections
- Vendor Reports – pre-sale building inspections for vendors
- Owner-Builder Defects Reports – a comprehensive 137B Report so you know the condition before you sell your property
- Renovations – new building inspections for smaller renovations or large-scale extensions
- New Homes – five stages to new home building inspections: base, frame, lock up/pre plaster, fixing and final handover (PCI)
- Dilapidation Reports – documenting the condition of neighbouring properties before building work commences
- Commercial Properties – an accurate assessment of the condition of the building
- Special Purpose Building Inspections – inspections to evaluate the situation and identify any specific issues.
The services we provide come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
SPI Property Inspections has the knowledge and experience to advise you when buying, investing, building, selling, leasing or renovating in the Mornington Peninsula region.