SPI Property Inspections has its central office in Vermont South, in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
From this base, we have contract inspectors who carry out our wide
range of inspection services across Melbourne, including but not
East to West of city: from Hoppers Crossing to Dandenong
North to South of city: from Epping to Frankston
North East Kinglake Healesville Yarra Glen Lilydale Woori Yallock Warburton Gembrook Cockatoo Emerald
Cranbourne Pakenham Frankston Mt Eliza Mornington Somerville Hastings Mt Martha Rosebud Rye Sorrento Portsea Flinders
- Existing Homes – arranging pre-purchase building inspections, giving home buyers peace of mind by inspecting their house, prior to settlement, to ensure it is structurally sound
- New Homes – covering five inspection stages: base, frame, lock-up/pre-plaster, fixing and final handover (PCI)
- Owner-Builder Defects Reports – preparing mandatory 137B reports for vendors selling within 6.5 years of completing owner-built work on the property
- Commercial Properties – providing an inspection of the overall condition of the building or an appraisal of a specific fault, with a recommended course of action on the best steps to take
- Dilapidation Reports – conducting Property Condition Survey inspections on neighbouring residential or commercial properties prior to building construction work
- Vendor Reports – arranging pre-sale building inspections for vendors prior to listing their property for sale
- Renovations – helping clients through the renovation process, whether it is a smaller renovation or large-scale extension
- Special Purpose Building Inspections – assisting owners of residential and commercial properties with inspections on specific issues or defects so they know what the problem is and how it can be rectified
- Pest Inspections – arranging comprehensive pest inspections and/or treatment process, delivered by professionally trained pest inspectors, for an intensive investigation and solution
- VCAT/Expert Witness – preparing detailed VCAT compliant reports in dispute situations, and act as Expert Witnesses at VCAT hearing, if required.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee on the service we provide.