Building Inspections and Reports | Geelong
Geelong is Victoria’s second largest city, only an hour away from Melbourne and located on Corio Bay. Boasting a large commercial centre, various educational opportunities, recreation and tourist facilities, Geelong is transforming into an innovative and creative hub.
The Geelong region comprises a mixture of housing options including waterfront apartments offering city living with impressive ocean views. Rural properties can be found in areas such Wallington, Bannockburn and Anakie. Character period homes are also a popular choice within inner city suburbs such as Drumcondra, Newtown and East Geelong. In the south of Geelong, there are a number of new housing estates which are proving to be a major urban growth area. Coastal living options are offered in popular visitor townships such as Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove, Torquay, Jan Juc, Portarlington and Queenscliff.
With recent residential and commercial growth around the City of Greater Geelong and its surrounding urban areas, there has been an increasing call for our building inspection services.
Our team of property inspectors can provide our Geelong clients with a wide range of building inspections including:
- Existing Homes – pre-purchase building inspections, pest inspections and treatments
- New Homes – new home inspections review, including base, frame, lock up/pre plaster, fixing and final handover (PCI)
- Dilapidation Reports – a written and photographic record of an existing cracking or deterioration before any construction work takes place
- Owner-Builder Defects Reports – a comprehensive mandatory 137B Report for those who have completed owner-built work on the property
- Renovations – new building inspections for smaller renovations or large-scale extensions
- Special Purpose Building Inspections – inspections of specific issues or defects on both residential and commercial properties
- Commercial Properties – building condition reports for commercial properties from small shops and warehouses to aged care facilities, churches, schools and large commercial complexes
- Vendor Reports – pre-sale inspection and condition reports prior to listing a property
- VCAT/Expert Witness – providing Expert Evidence in the form of a written report and/or prviding an Expert Witness.
SPI offers a 100% money-back guarantee on the service we provide.