Interview with SPI Commercial Manager
To discuss the importance of investing in a Commercial Building Inspection, we interviewed SPI’s Commercial Manager, Elisa Dal Mas. During our chat, we explore why a building inspection report is essential, what the usual process is and additional recommendations from Elisa herself.
Tell us a little about yourself/your role at SPI Property Inspections
I am the Commercial Manager at SPI Property Inspections, and manage all aspects of Commercial work that comes in. A few of the tasks I do, include coordinating the inspection services, allocating the jobs to our experienced inspectors, organise and approve proposals and general admin tasks within the Commercial department.
- Why do you think a building condition report is essential?
- It can identify any structural or foundation issues
- Identified issues can limit costly maintenance down the track / unexpected repairs
- It can also give you buying power with the seller with negotiations
- What is the process? What do I need to do as the building owner when organising a building inspection?
Our process is fairly stress free….all we need you to do is contact us via email or phone with basic information about the property such as full address and size in square metres if known and we will do the rest. Once all relevant details are received, we will provide you with our quotation within 24 business hours. Upon receiving your approval of the quote, we will send your file to your Inspector for prompt booking with the nominated contact for access.
- Why should I select SPI Property Inspections above others in the industry?
- We have a team of highly experienced Inspectors
- Our reports are comprehensive and easy to understand
- We understand the urgency of enquiries especially at auction time and we are willing to work around our clients
- Fast turnaround of reports
- We are available after the inspection to assist with any queries
- We have a reputable name for delivering high quality and professional service
To learn more about our Building Condition reports, a downloadable pdf version is available here. In the pdf document, we cover what’s involved in a commercial inspection and how our Inspectors can take the anxiety out of making that purchase or lease decision.
If you or one of your clients has a building that needs inspecting, we would be happy to provide a quotation. Protect yourself when investing in a commercial property by carrying out your due diligence. Contact a member of our team today on 1300 721 032 or email Elisa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org