Employment Opportunity: Building Inspectors for Dilapidation Reports
SPI Property Inspections is urgently seeking experienced individuals to carry out dilapidation reports in throughout Melbourne (particularly in the South-East suburbs), Geelong and Regional Victoria.
SPI Property Inspections is a well-established brand in both the residential and commercial sectors. We are proud of our reputation for technical excellence and great customer service. For this reason, we are very particular about how our brand is represented, through our people and our marketing.
We are currently working on large infrastructure projects such as roading and level crossing removal projects across Melbourne. We can therefore also offer an exciting variety of inspection work across the state.
Other inspections (depending on experience) may include:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- New Home Construction inspections – non-mandatory, independent staged inspections
- Owner-Builder Defects Reports, if qualified to deliver
- VCAT reports
- Commercial building inspections.
- A Rail Industry Worker card would be beneficial
- have proven experience in the construction industry
- be a registered builder (DB-U) – preferable for residential and commercial inspections
- have a sound working knowledge of the Building Act
- be flexible and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our client promise
- be detailed and accurate in your work
- be honest and respectful in your professional and personal dealings
- have a driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please provide details of your experience and a cover letter, if you would like to be considered.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org