Employment Opportunity: Building Inspector – Property Condition Surveys
Wednesday, 18th December, 2019
SPI Property Inspections is urgently seeking experienced individuals to carry out Property Condition Surveys in Melbourne.
SPI Property Inspections is a well-established brand in both the residential and commercial sectors. We are proud of our reputation for technical excellence and great customer service. For this reason, we are very particular about how our brand is represented, through our people and our marketing.
We are currently working on large infrastructure projects such as roading and level crossing removal projects across Melbourne. We can therefore also offer an exciting variety of inspection work across the state.
Other inspections include:
- Pre-purchase inspections
- New Home Construction inspections – non-mandatory, independent staged inspections
- Owner-Builder Defects Reports, if qualified to deliver
- VCAT reports
- Commercial building inspections.
- have proven experience in the construction industry
- be a registered builder (DB-U) – preferable for residential and commercial inspections
- have a sound working knowledge of the Building Act
- be flexible and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our client promise
- be detailed and accurate in your work
- be honest and respectful in your professional and personal dealings
- have a driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle.
If you would like to be considered, please email your CV and a brief covering letter to Marie Kitch, General Manager, Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is also currently advertised on Seek