Commercial Opportunity For A Structural Engineer
SPI Property Inspections offers a commercial opportunity for a Structural Engineer for inspection and reporting work in Melbourne.
We can provide you with:
- association with a well-recognised and respected brand in the marketplace, with an extensive online presence
- supply of job leads to supplement your existing work and provide you with significant additional income
- variety of structural reporting work on both residential and commercial properties
- access to our comprehensive systems and procedures
- a supportive team to work with.
SPI Property Inspections is a well-established company in Melbourne and Central Victoria. We are proud of our reputation for technical excellence and great customer service. We are currently engaged on a number of large infrastructure projects requiring structural engineering investigations. We also have a strong base in the residential construction market.
We are seeking the services of an experienced Structural Engineer, ideally a sole operator to work alongside our building inspectors on a casual basis and provide expert advice and reporting on structural building issues. A knowledge of geotechnical or soil engineering would be an advantage.
While you maintain your autonomy as an Independent Contractor, SPI can supply you with job leads to enhance your own career. This is not a franchise arrangement and we do not offer any guaranteed number of jobs per week. We would negotiate on a set fee arrangement.
You need to:
- have the technical skills and experience required of a Structural Engineer.
- are willing to be trained in the use of our booking and reporting systems, as well as our in-house process requirements.
- are flexible and willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our client promise.
- have integrity, and be honest and respectful in their professional and personal dealings.
Please email a covering letter (essential) and details of your experience, if you would like to be considered, to firstname.lastname@example.org.