Trust the professionals at SPI for your property inspection.
Housing and population growth are a hot topic in Bendigo and the Central Victoria region with plans to accommodate and facilitate growth while improving the city’s livability. Whether you’re looking for a house in a small town, an inner city unit, a rural development or a brand new house in an estate, Bendigo has it all.
Housing construction in Bendigo is expected to remain strong in the foreseeable future. It is anticipated that a lot of infill development will be required in the inner city area to accommodate the rising population growth. This will also involve the construction of high density housing to ensure that residential supply is supported by population growth.
From Bendigo, we provide inspection services to Central Victoria: north to Echuca, east to Benalla including Shepparton, and west to St Arnaud and Ballarat.
For our Bendigo and Central Victorian clients, we can provide a wide range of building and property inspection services including:
- Existing Homes – pre-purchase home and building inspections
- New Homes – overseeing the critical construction stages from base, frame, lock-up/pre-plaster, fixing and final handover (PCI)
- Owner-Builder Defects Reports – for vendors selling within 6.5 years of completing owner-built work on the property
- Commercial Properties – building condition reports
- Vendor Reports – pre-sale building inspections for vendors
- Renovations – inspections for smaller renovations or large-scale extensions
- Special Purpose – inspections on specific issues or defects
- VCAT/Expert Witness – detailed VCAT compliant reports in dispute situations, and act as Expert Witnesses at VCAT hearing, if required.
It gives you peace of mind knowing that your property in the Bendigo and Central Vic region has been inspected by experienced and independent professionals and there are no hidden surprises.
And for your added security, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee on the service we provide.