Building Inspections and Reports | Ballarat
With a great blend of city and country, Ballarat is an attractive option for those seeking a relaxed lifestyle in regional Victoria. Only an hour’s drive from Melbourne, it’s an appealing place for families with growing children, retirees and city workers who are attracted to the expanding economic activity in the region.
Ballarat is in a key strategic position with four main highways (the Western, Midland, Glenelg and Sunraysia) connecting to Melbourne, Adelaide, Geelong and Warrnambool. Land use planning has become a significant issue in Ballarat with key focus on economic growth, accessibility to service and a sustainable transport system. To support this expansion, there are a number of new and emerging housing developments within Ballarat and the surrounding areas.
With new building flourishing in Ballarat, there is continual call for our pre-purchase house inspections and new home construction inspections. Having a locally based inspector, we can offer:
- Existing Homes – pre-purchase home and building inspections
- Owner-Builder Defects Reports – for vendors selling within 6.5 years of completing owner-built work on the property
- Vendor Reports – pre-sale inspection and condition reports prior to listing a property
- Renovations – new building inspections for smaller renovations or large-scale extensions
- New Homes – independent building inspections covering the critical stages such as base, frame, lock up/pre plaster, fixing and final handover (PCI)
- Commercial Properties – an inspection of the overall condition of the building or an appraisal of a specific fault
- Special Purpose Building Inspections – a report outlining any specific issues or defects, supported by photographic evidence
- VCAT/Expert Witness – detailed VCAT compliant reports in dispute situation, and act as Expert Witnesses at VCAT hearing, if required.
SPI offers a 100% money-back guarantee on the service we provide.
So if you are buying, investing, building, selling, leasing or renovating in Ballarat or Central Victoria, then
SPI Property Inspections has the knowledge and experience to advise you.